Prøv dette, som er fra online problemhjelp: http://support.legacyfamilytree.com/art ... -file.html
Error 3167 - Can't open family file
Author: Jim Terry Reference Number: AA-00294 Views: 571 Created: 2013-11-07 01:22 PM Last Updated: 2013-11-07 01:31 PM 0 Rating/ Voters
1. If when opening a family file you get error 3167, click No in the error messages repeatedly until the file opens.
2. If you still cannot open your family file in Legacy because of Error 3167, open the family file in MS Access.
1.Click on Tools > Database Utilities > Compact and Repair.
2.Close Access and then reopen the file in Legacy and do File Maintenance.
3. Next, export all your records into a new Legacy family file (File > Export To > Legacy file) and use the new file.
4. Please perform File Maintenance. File Maintenance will repair index errors, correct common record problems, remove references to unused information, and compact the family file. Here are the steps:
1.Click File from the menu bar and select File Maintenance from the file menu.
2.Choose the Check/Repair option from the submenu and proceed.
3.If errors are found, re-run Check/Repair one more time to make sure that all problems are fixed.
5. If steps 1-4 fail, restore your family file from your backup copy.